After you have installed or added a report server to SQL, the report server is not yet setup. You still have to do the following to complete the setup.
- Open the Reporting Services Configuration Manager
- Go to the Database section in the Menu and add a database to be used by the Reporting service
- On the same page enter the Reporting database credential
- Go to the web service url and specify the name of a virtual directory and a TCP port to be used. Do not use a port that is already in use, e.g port 80 may be already used by Sharepoint or MIM Portal.
- Go to the reportmanager url and specify a virtual directory name to be used.