Corporate organizations face the challenge of managing the lifecycle of contractor accounts in their Active Directory. Most contractors are not managed by HR and so their AD accounts are manually created by IT support. The result is that these accounts are not created in a consistent format and there is no effective way to track the lifecycle of the account.
For instance if John leaves the organization because his contract has expired and the manager does not inform IT, the account remains active and becomes a network risk.
So IT organizations desire a system that will allow them to specify
- Create Contractor accounts in a consistent format
- Specify the owner of the account
- Specify the length of the contract
- Force attestation of the account by managers
- De-provision the account on account expiration
The Demo video below shows this tool