- The following items have been done
- There is already an AD Management agent account and you have the id and passwords of all forests. Grant these accounts Enterprise Admin rights in the forests.
- There is already a domain account for the AD Connect service and you have the passwords. Add this account to the Server local admin group and use it to run the Installation wizard.
- There is already an Azure AD global admin account and you have the id and password.
- You have already verified your domains.
- Go to your AD Connect Server. Login with a local Admin account. Run AD Connect downloaded to install the AD Connect Wizard. Run the AD Connect wizard on your desktop.
Enter the AD Connect service account and click install
Enter Azure connection info. Click Next
Enter MA info for all existing directories, click Add Directory each time and then click Next
Set the OU list for both forests
Select that Objectguid used for sourceanchor and mail attribute be used for join. Click next
Do not select that synchronization should automatically start. Click Install
Run the AD Connect wizard again to enable staging. Select “Configure Staging”
Change the schedule to say every 6hrs